Adding Facility Personnel to EQRS
Modified on: Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 11:17 AM
1. Go to the Facilities Tab
- From the EQRS Dashboard, click Facilities --> Personnel.
2. Add Personnel *
- In the LEFT navigation select Personnel --> Add Personnel
- Expand each section to enter person's information.
- Include the Name, Credentials, and Contact Information
- NPI (Network Provider Identifier) is required for nephrologist/physicians/surgeons to be added as Personnel. **
- Search and select your facility
- Select the appropriate Job Description, then Add Position
- Add as many as needed for that staff person
- When all positions have been Added, click Review.
3. Submit Personnel Update
- Review the information you added for that staff person.
- Make any Edits if necessary.
- When all information is correct click Submit.
* Repeat these steps for every staff member you want to add to EQRS
** For nephrologist names to appear on the 2728 Form they must be added to your facility's Personnel in EQRS.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.